Our Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) is made up of parents and carers, teachers and community members. The P&C meets regularly to contribute to decision-making, developing policies and management plans as well as fundraising and school improvement.
All parents and carers are welcome to attend meetings, as it is the best way to find out what's happening at the school, what's planned for the future and how you can be involved.
Meetings provide an opportunity for the principal to receive feedback from parents and caregivers. It is also a forum for new ideas and suggestions; so come and have your say.
Third Wednesday of the month, 7:00pm in Room 15, during school terms.
Variations to dates are notified here and in the parent newsletter.
Light refreshments are provided and we often have a guest speaker. Parking is available in the Queen Street car park at the front of the school.
Parents can submit items for the agenda at any time. The Agenda will be distributed a week before each meeting.
You may raise items on the night under Other Business. Financial motions need to be in a minimum of the week before.
Meeting dates and minutes
2023 P&C Meeting dates:
- 15 February 2023 Minutes Final (PDF 130KB
- 15 March 2023 - AGM Minutes Final (PDF 223KB)
- 15 March 2023 - P&C Minutes March Draft (PDF 103 KB)
- 17 May 2023 - Guest Speaker Topic: Wellbeing and managing anxiety
- 21 June 2023 - Guest Speaker Topic: Mobile phone policy, Google Classroom and how IT is used in the classroom
- 16 August 2023 - Guest Speaker Topic: Captains, Prefects and the Student Representative Council
- 18 October 2023 - Guest Speaker Topic: Captains, Prefects and the Student Representative Council
- 15 November 2023 - Guest Speaker Topic: High Performing and Gifted Education Program
Trivia Night Thank you
2022 P&C meetings
- 16 February 2022.
16 February 2022 Minutes Final (PDF 230KB)
- 16 March 2022. Annual General Meeting.
16 March 2022 Minutes Final (PDF 190KB)
16 March 2022 Treasurer's Report 2021 (PDF 101KB)
16 March 2022 AGM Minutes Final (PDF 230KB)
- 18 May 2022.
Guest speaker: HT PDHPE/Dance Melissa Caltabiano
18 May 2022 Minutes (PDF 165KB)
- 15 June 2022
15 June 2022 Minutes (PDF 180KB)
Guest speaker: HT Learning and Engagement Lauren Dwyer Presentation by HT Teaching and Learning (PDF 1.2MB)
- 17 August 2022.
17 August 2022 Minutes Final (PDF 230KB)
Guest speaker: HT HSIE Alecia Brown
- 21 Sept 2022. No meeting
- 19 Oct 2022. Guest speaker: TBA
19 October 2022 Draft Minutes (PDF 150KB)
Survey Results Presentation by DP J Alvarado (PDF 210 kB)
- 16 Nov 2022. Guest speaker: TBA
16 November Minutes Final (PDF 100KB)
Behaviour Code for Students (PDF 100KB)
Treasurer's Report - Part 1(30 KB)
Treasurer's Report - Part 2 (30KB)
2021 P&C meetings
- 17 February 2021. Guest speaker: Julia Alvarado, Deputy Principal. 17 February 2021 minutes (PDF 528KB)
- 17 March 2021. Annual General Meeting. Guest speaker: Fiona Diakos, Head Teacher, Technology Innovations, discussing technology and mobile phone policy. 17 March 2021 AGM minutes (PDF 87KB)
17 March 2021 minutes (PDF 75KB)
- 19 May 2021. Guest speaker: Voulla Kalogeropoulos, Head Teacher Wellbeing on student wellbeing issues. 19 May 2021 minutes (PDF 219KB)
- 18 August 2021. Guest speaker: n/a. 18 Aug 2021 minutes (PDF 167KB)
Special Parent Broadcast (PDF 5,860KB)
- 17 November 2021. Guest speaker: n/a 17 Nov 2021 minutes (PDF 69KB)
Parents and citizens projects
Our P&C is actively involved in improving the school environment, for example, creating beds for flowers and trees, installing synthetic grass in the playground and repairing or replacing tables and seating in the playground for the benefit of students. Major projects and working bees are advertised in the school newsletter and volunteers are always welcome. Refer to special projects for more information.
Current executive members
Our P&C executive is made up of:
- President - Kara Gabbett
- Vice President - Marnie Noor and KT Wlodarczyk
- Treasurer - Chiara Cenati
- Secretary - Cat Rodie
- General Committee Members - Natalie Jennings, Jennifer Moore
Contact our parents and citizens association
You can contact the P&C executive team by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org.